ORS Curls Unleashed - Review

South Carolina, Columbia - Report by Nevaeh. Today, we will give information about ORS Curls Unleashed - Review.

so I am sure you all want to know whether my curls were "UNLEASHED" by the ORS products well the answer to that is YES and NO.........you all know I like to try the full range of products from the shampoo (arghhh and I hate shampoo) right up to the styler..........I bought the products from www.kalahari.com, their service is excellent and they delivered right to my door but I had to wait for 10 days which was the only downside of buying from them........

The washers.........
image from:NaturallyCurly
image from:NaturallyCurly
now lets get down to the nitty gritty of these products..........the ORS Curls Unleashed Sulphate Free Shampoo (R119) is absolutely divine you all know I am not a fan of shampoo's but this one left my hair feeling as if I had done an oil rinse......my hair was smooth and quite shiny........ I then conditioned my hair with the ORS Curls Unleashed Moisturizing Conditioner (R155) okay this product smells heavenly in-fact all the products from the Curls Unleashed range smell divine they smell tropical.......okay back to conditioner..... it just smelt heavenly that's all it did for me..... I did not enjoy this product at all it did nothing for my hair either than make it smell nice, my hair felt better with just the shampoo..................

image from:NaturallyCurly
the ORS Curls Unleashed Leave in Conditioner (R119) this is a nice product which left my hair feeling soft........a quick tip on this one is use a small amount a little goes a long way when I used it the first time I used a "natural's girl's pea size" amount  and it left residual on my hair and I literally had to rinse it off..........you actually have to use a pea size amount here and it will leave your hair soft easy to de-tangle........I also used this for a twist-out and they turned out nice and bouncy





The Stylers.......
image from:NaturallyCurly
I was looking forward to using the stylers and I started off with the Curls Unleashed Curl Boosting Jelly (R155) (it actually looks like Jelly)............and oh WOW I wasn't disappointed with this product....... it definitely "boosts" those curls without leaving a "crunch crunch" effect on my hair........... okay so the first time I used it I tried to do a wash a go with it and the results were DISMAL....... I think the reason it didn't work was that my hair was dripping wet  and it just didn't cling on to my hair at all (so for a wash and go I am sticking to Eco Styler Gel).......I then tried it with my hair slightly damp and my curls just POPPED there was some serious curl definition going on......

image from:NaturallyCurly
the ORS Curls Unleashed Curl Defining creme (R155) on the other hand was a "hot mess" it did nothing for me it didn't define my hair when I tried to use it for a twist-out it left residual on my hair (argh) that I had to re-wash my hair to get it all out (and yes the first time I used too much)........I even tried to "cocktail" it with the Jelly and the residual was worse........I had totally written it off till until I tried it on someone with a mixture of 3C and 4A hair and boy did this product work...... it defined those curls they were popping left right and center (of course I got curl envy) so for my mixture of 4B and 4C hair this product is pretty pointless but 3 Type and 4A it got the job done.....

image from:NaturallyCurly
The ORS Curls Unleashed Shine and Define Mousse (R119) is excellent for bantu/zulu knots it didn't work for me as a styler on wet hair it actually seemed to tangle my hair when it was applied wet but on dry stretched out hair for bantu/zulu knot out WOW was this the-bomb-com.....you don't even need to use oil to separate your curls when they are dry it dries them smooth and it actually does what it says with the shine story.....




The best for LAST.............
image from:NaturallyCurly
my most favorite product from this range is the ORS Curls Unleashed Curl Refresher (R139) oh my goodness this product should certainly cost more than this..........I absolutely loved it........the first time I used this product was on a 3 day wash and go.............I didn't expect much from it but I was pleasantly surprised.......look it won't make your wash and go look like you just did it BUT it makes the curls soft (takes away the Eco Styler Gel crunch)  it makes your hair look fuller and with the softer curls your hair gets that "blowing in the wind" type of thing so you are tossing and tossing that head girl!!! I also used this on an old twist-out as well...........  I just put a "pea size" amount in my hands and worked it in I did a few jumbo twists and when they were dry I took them down my hair looked amazing and the curl definition OMW.........you have to try it to experience the sheer joy I felt (yes you can actually feel like that about hair)







What do I think..............
there are items in the range that I absolutely love and then there are products I think are a waste of time for my hair......out of the range I would definitely recommend the Curl Refresher, Sulphate Free Shampoo, Curl Boosting Jelly and the Shine and Define Mousse  I really enjoyed these products and they did what they said they would do the time wasters are the Moisturizing Conditioner and the Curl Defining Creme..........would I buy them again........ I would like to buy the ones I love .....BUT they are unfortunately not readily available...........I cannot walk into Dischem and buy them like the other ORS products and honestly waiting 10 days for a product is a test for someone like me......I wish that ORS_SA would make these products more readily available as we are not all into relaxers............






Disclaimer TIME!!!!!
I am not paid for my reviews, I go out and buy the products I want to try and well try them.......I love trying new products and writing my reviews based on what the products did for my hair if a product doesn't do what it says on the bottle.........believe me I will blog about it...........remember what works on my hair might not work on your hair even if we are the same hair type so you must try these products for yourselves........and form your own opinions......


Remember to love your hair always 


XXX

MzansiFro!!!

Thank you for reading this article about ORS Curls Unleashed - Review. Give your feedback when articles about ORS Curls Unleashed - Review very interesting for you. Please share to social media or leave a comment. May be useful. ( Nevaeh )

No comments

Powered by Blogger.