Cantu Shea Butter Products - Review

Tennessee, Memphis - Report by Abigail. Today, we will give information about Cantu Shea Butter Products - Review.


I have always wanted to try Cantu Shea Butter products but I never really had access to them;  if I found them online they were too expensive and I couldn't justify spending that amount of money on a conditioner but thanks to Obulunji's sale in December,  I got to try me some Cantu Shea Butter in the form of 3 products...........I love to co-wash my hair, so I bought myself the Cantu Shea Butter Rinse Out Conditioner (R75) for co-washing, the conditioner has a nice consistency and it comes in a handy bottle to use in the shower.  The conditioner has good slip and it de-tangled my hair with no fuss after my hair was de-tangled I rinsed it off........ my hair didn't feel extra soft or anything special (I think I had very high expectations for this product) my hair felt alright nothing to sing and dance about its a good conditioner

 next I used the Cantu Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque (R100) this is a very THICK cream I started to apply it from root to tip.....I found it difficult to work with this cream as there is absolutely no slip,  I had to re-wet my hair a couple of times.  Never-the-less I continued as I had heard great reviews from people about this product.  After what seemed like I hours I finally managed to coat my hair with this product I put on a plastic cap and let is sit in my hair for 3 hours.........I rinsed it off with cool water and waited for the silky, soft, smooth feeling I had been told I would get.......it didn't come.........my hair was just OK! It didn't feel like I had deep conditioned it at all, you know when you have used a great deep conditioner on your hair and you touch it and its just soft like butter......yes that feeling I never experienced it with this product.......I then used the Cantu Shea Butter Grow Strong, Strengthening Treatment (R129) as a leave in conditioner this product smells heavenly and as I worked it into my hair it defined my curls and they were popping.....my hair seemed to like this product.......I sealed my hair with my Mango butter mix and twisted it.......the twist-out was beautiful (sorry I forgot to take pics) my curls were really defined and my hair was soft and it felt thicker............


Verdict
After trying the Cantu Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque for over a month I still don't like it, it really does nothing for my hair at all.........the Cantu Shea Butter Rinse Out Conditioner took a bit of time to warm up too I have used it several times instead of my normal co- washer and its growing on me........the only product I thoroughly enjoyed from Cantu Shea Butter was the Grow, Strong Strengthening Treatment  this really is a nice product for me I found that it helped with moisture retention and my hair was smoother and softer and I liked the curl definition as well......would I re-purchase any of these products probably not to be quite honest......I think I expected too much from the products as I had heard great reviews about them; I think the Deep treatment masque would probably work on 3 Type hair, but on my thick kinks and curls it just frustrated me......the rinse out conditioner though okay is R75 whereas Tresemme naturals is R54. Though I enjoyed the leave in conditioner,  I cannot  justify spending R129 on it,  when I can get the same results if not better from Afro Botanics Conditioning Moisturiser for R60..........but try the products and make your own conclusions as all hair is different.........

The Obulunji online store is so easy to use, their service is absolutely fantastic.  I placed my order in the middle of the night and made my payment the next day and I had my products within 24 hours of paying. They have a wide variety of the products from the US.  I bought quite a few of my favorites from Obulunji, products like Eco Styler gel 946g for R139 which is fantastic price. 

Go check out their store the sale is still on you can get some great products at reasonable prices.



Xxx

MzansiFro!!!

Remember to love your hair always 


Products mentioned

All products mentioned were bought from www.obulunji.com




Thank you for reading this article about Cantu Shea Butter Products - Review. Give your feedback when articles about Cantu Shea Butter Products - Review very interesting for you. Please share to social media or leave a comment. May be useful. ( Abigail )

No comments

Powered by Blogger.