III Sisters of Nature - Review

Illinois, Chicago - Report by Ashley. Today, we will give information about III Sisters of Nature - Review.

 I had  tried  +III Sisters of Nature Curling Gelo last year and  enjoyed it very much but it was really difficult to find and when you did find them they literally cost a kidney......

Fast forward to my website launch and I really wanted to get some of my favorite products listed on site and I contacted the distributors of +III Sisters of Nature directly sold them my idea and within a matter of hours they had delivered their whole line of products for me to try (you can only imagine my face as I opened the box and saw all those lovely products) I didn't know where to start I was literally like a kid in a candy store, I opened and smelled each and every single bottle, I was in HEAVEN.


 I was so happy to see the +III Sisters of Nature Coconut and Avocado Co-wash (R90) in the box as I love to co-wash my hair, and you all know I have been complaining that Tresemme Naturals price has gone up so I was excited to try a product that was actually made for co-washing.  

 I started off by trying the +III Sisters of Nature Coconut Co-Wash, I followed the instructions on the bottle but from the get go I knew that this was going to be my favorite, it smelt amazing it has great slip I could easily detangle my hair with the conditioner. My curls were POPPING as I worked the conditioner into my hair.  This was love at first wash. I rinsed off the conditioner, my hair was SOFT and smooth and there were tiny little curls everywhere. I even used a magnifying mirror to confirm my curl definition.  Next I used the +III Sisters of Nature  Leave-in Conditioner (R80) at first I really didn't want to put the leave-in conditioner on my hair as it looked thick and I thought hmm residual and it would weigh down my lovely little curls, I put in a small amount and distributed it evenly across my hair and WOW, it defined my curls even more there was beautiful little curls all over my head,  I knew this was also going to be another keeper.   I sealed all this goodness with a little bit of +Natural Moisture Olive oil and let my hair air dry of course there was hectic shrinkage but my hair was incredibly soft and bouncy the products didn't seem to weigh down my hair.

Later on the week I decided to twist my hair with +III Sisters of Nature Spiral Pudding (R95) so I sprayed my hair with a little bit of water. I sectioned my hair for medium twist as I wanted a more defined twist-out, I wasn't too keen on the smell of this product but it promised me a defined twist out and I wasn't disappointed.  Again my hair wasn't weighed down by the product and my twist was DEFINED.  I like a very full look on my hair so I separate my twist a lot and normally I would end up with a big frizzy mess but this product didn't do that there was frizz but it wasn't hectic frizz and my hair was gorgeous.


The next thing I tried was the +III Sisters of Nature  of Nature Sulfate free shampoo, I used a small amount and concentrated it on my scalp and then washed it off I like this shampoo as it doesnt strip my hair and my hair felt soft the smell was amazing.  
I followed it with the +III Sisters of Nature  Once a Week Treatment (R95).  How do I put this delicately......I DO NOT LIKE this product I have no idea what it is supposed to do to my hair is it a protein treatment? Is it a conditioning treatment WHAT?  But it did nothing for me instead it left what felt like a "silicony" residual on my hair I know it doesn't have all those "nasties" in it but honestly my hair felt like it had a layer of something on it and it made my hair feel "funny" so I washed it off with the Sulfate free shampoo and proceeded to use my normal deep conditioner then I styled with the +III Sisters of Nature lengthening cream.

First of all the +III Sisters of Nature  Natural Lengthening Creme (R95) had me a bit worried because I thought it would alter my curl pattern so I tried to find out as much information about it first and would you believe it  there isnt that much information on it, but they compared it to the Miss Jessie's Silkening cream so I found info or that and I was still very confused because it sounded a lot like a straightener.  So I decided to put the creme into a metal bowl to see if there was any sort of reaction (I know its not scientific) but I was always told NEVER to put relaxer in a metal bowl the chemicals would react so I left a good amount there for 4 hours and nothing happened so I tried a small section of my hair at the back to see what would happen and there was no chemical reaction so proceeded to twist the rest of my hair with it.  I got a pretty decent twist out from this not as great as the Styling Gelo but my curls weren't stretched out as the bottle promised they were just okay.  What I deduced from it all is that this product is support to stretch out your curl naturally there are no chemicals in there but it is supposed to elongate your curl pattern and it did nothing for me, my curl pattern was still the same TIGHTLY COILY.

I did however try this on  3 Type hair and LORD did those curls stretch,  they were gorgeous bouncy and elongated......God forgive me  I felt the curl envy creep up to my throat that I even refused to give the product to her because it might work on me someday (sometimes I get like that). 

The next product I tried was the +III Sisters of Nature Sweet Rose Treatment (R95), this product did nothing for me at all.  BUT on my sisters hair which is 4a it had her little curls popping and her hair was incredibly soft. She used this treatment with +III Sisters of Nature Curling Gelo for her wash and go those curls were popping, they were bouncy and she had no CRUNCH unlike when she uses a gel.  Again the Curl envy monster took over and I refused to give her the products instead I directed her to my online store, as I am sure someday one day this too would work on me. 


My Thoughts 
Some of the products work fantastically on my 4b and 4c hair both the stylers work on my hair for twist-outs and bantu knot out, the curls are soft and bouncy and they are extremely well defined BUT they do not work for any type of wash and go situation.  The co-wash conditioners and leave in conditioner are my absolute favorite and I will defintely be switching from Tresemme to these.   The shampoo is good and it none stripping and it smells really good.  The Treatments are a simple waste of time for me to be honest they did nothing at all for my hair.  What I did find however, with the whole range of +III Sisters of Nature is that it is the perfect care system for a looser curl pattern.  My sister for example who has 4a type hair all of these products work fantastically on her hair.  I tried them on a client who has 3 Type hair and these products LOVED her hair so all in all it was a mixed bag for me some I will definitely keep others  I wont bother with 


Value for Money
Well I wasn't aware that I had actually listed these products far much cheaper than other places had.  I am told that you wont find them anywhere cheaper than www.mzansifro.co.za apparently some places are selling the +III Sisters of Nature Curling Gelo for R285, so if you are going to buy them for R285 that is definitely not value for money.  My biggest gripe with co-washers is there is not enough in the bottle I would like more product in the bottle.  With the stylers a little goes a very long way so that for me is definitely value for money. 


Have you tried +III Sisters of Nature  products if so what did you think of them?  What do you think of the marketing gimmick of comparing themselves to other products?  What did you pay for them at other stores?






XXX


MzansiFro!!!

Love you hair always 



*** 
I received the whole product range for free from Professional Products South Africa however this has not influenced this review. 

















Thank you for reading this article about III Sisters of Nature - Review. Give your feedback when articles about III Sisters of Nature - Review very interesting for you. Please share to social media or leave a comment. May be useful. ( Ashley )

No comments

Powered by Blogger.