#Valentines Day Up-do's

California, Los Angeles - Report by Taylor. Today, we will give information about #Valentines Day Up-do's.

I had so much doing these up-do's for #Valentine's Day...............I got to play with make-up and make funny faces at the camera..........I am not really the best at up-do's it's something I am learning........I am more a twist-out or wash and go type of gal but I thought it would be fun to share these with you for valentines day........


Classic Pompadour
Classic Pompadour

I did a "classic pompadour" I copied this hair style straight from Toni from  +My Natural Sistas it took about half an hour to do, I started off with stretched out hair........I didn't want the hair to get wet and shrink so instead of using my usual Eco-Styler Gel I chose the ORS Smooth n Hold Pudding to slick down my hair and then I used like a 1000 pins to do a french roll which wasn't too bad to do..... the POMP part of this style (the front) was the hardest I couldn't get it to sit quite where I wanted it too and fiddled with it for a bit and then I left it alone.........







Edgy Vibes 

Edgy Vibe....
This was so easy and so much fun as I got to "pull faces" at the camera and I did my "Vogue" and "Cosmopolitan" Model looks..... okay back to the "up-do" this is not really an up-do..........I took a 3 day old twist out and smoothed the edges with Eco Styler gel then pinned the back and sides it took me all of 10 minutes to do this one......

Romantic or  Flirty
Romantic or Flirty
this one was my favorite also inspired by Toni from +My Natural Sistas ...........I took a bit of Marley hair and separated it into 2 then twisted both parts I slicked my hair into a small bun with Eco Styler Gel......I put  Marley hair on top of the bun and shaped it......then used less than a million pins to pin it down so it wouldn't move and then I found a flower and stuck it on the side with yet another pin............this hairstyle took me 15 minutes to do and it was really easy that I am wearing it to work this morning minus the flower........


Retro........
Retro.......
OMW  taking these photos was hilarious.........I was trying to look sexy dear ones with the fake eye-lashes fluttering away..... my goodness you should have seen me.......this style was also a very easy one to do....... you will need some Marley hair, hair pins and a head band.......(eye-lashes are optional)I tried to recreate this style from one of  +Ahfro Baang's videos mine does not look exactly like hers but I get an A for effort........so what I did is slick my hair into a bun with Eco Styler gel then I attached the Marley hair piece on top,  then pinned it down.......I added the hair band and voila............bob's your uncle Retro look with the red lipstick and all........




Vintage Pin and Curl 
Vintage Pin and Curl 
I was trying to recreate the 1950's pin and curl....... this is not an up-do you go to bed with after your night out there is so many pins in my head I could set off a metal detector ......... I was still finding some  pins in my hair the next day.......how I achieved this is I took an elastic band and pushed my hair back then I took small sections of my hair and twisted loosely and pinned down.........I took a pearl necklace my kids broke attached some more pins on it and on it went on my head.......I saw this style on YouTube a couple of years ago and I cannot remember who it was that did this style...........








I am no expert at these "up-do things" but if I can do these then you ladies can certainly do these hairstyles too...... they are actually very easy and they can be adapted for any hair length......and it's something different........in all the styles my hair was first stretched out using the threading method.........to get the shine in my hair I used the ORS Hair Spray..........I am experimenting a lot more with styling lately...........but I love the way my hair in its natural state is so versatile I can pretty much do anything on my hair.............have fun with your hair and may you all find your true VALENTINE!!!

Remember to love your hair always!!!


XXX

MzansiFro!!!


For more updo ideas please check out +MyFroandITV  Aisha has some really great ideas and she has video's as well




Thank you for reading this article about #Valentines Day Up-do's. Give your feedback when articles about #Valentines Day Up-do's very interesting for you. Please share to social media or leave a comment. May be useful. ( Taylor )

No comments

Powered by Blogger.