Maximum Hydration Method Day 1 - 3

Arkansas, Little Rock - Report by Julia. Today, we will give information about Maximum Hydration Method Day 1 - 3.


Fast-forward to day 3 and OMG.....my hair is looking fantastic.....I have tried wash and go's before and the results were not great at all........
Okay let me take you back to the beginning Day 1.....after the Cherry Lola treatment the next day I Clarified my hair.....I mixed 60ml of Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner with 2 Tbsp. of Bicarbonate of Soda and 80ml of Water I put this on my hair going from the root to the tip, making sure each strand was coated I then put on a shower cap and kept this on for an hour......I rinsed off then I deep conditioned overnight with the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor


Let me just say you really have to be committed to the Maximum Hydration Method as you need to wake up early in the morning to do the next step which is the Clay Rinse (I am not a morning person and it was Saturday morning).......to make the Clay rinse I mixed 1 cup of Bentonite Clay to 2 Cups of Water, 1 Tbsp. of Honey and 1 Tbsp. of Olive oil I kept the mixture in the fridge overnight......a tip here is to use a blender to mix the clay as it does tend to get lumpy I used a hand held blender and the mixture came out nice and creamy with a consistency of a yoghurt


.....I sectioned my hair into four sections and smoothed the mixture on each section starting at the root to the tip I coated each strand of my hair and I noticed that my curls were getting defined when the product was on my hair.....because it was Saturday I kept the Clay mixture on for an hour then rinsed off


the last 2 steps I did together.....I mixed 30ml of Dr Miracles Curl Care Leave in Conditioner with 150mls of water in a spray bottle.......I sectioned my hair again and sprayed the conditioner mix on to my hair starting again at the root to the tip.... after this I used the Hair Studio Styling Gele..... the curls started to define but they were not that great it was like my usual wash and go attempt..... when my hair eventually dried it was BAD it was extremely crunchy and it felt a bit dry.....okay I was a bit discouraged at this point..... but I knew it was the gel....Day 2 I did the whole process again but this time I used Flex Revlon Styling Gel......I got pretty much the same results as the other gel so I was really disappointed......I have always used the Hair Studio Styling Gele for wash and go's and for smoothing my edges BUT I always combine it with glycerine however, the Maximum Hydration method says no Glycerine at this stage.....so I was stuck....the gel was really letting me down and unfortunately I couldn't get the other gels Miss Dee Kay had recommended..... they just not available in Joburg......Okay back to Dischem I spent an hour (yes I did) looking at all the gels they sell ...... I eventually decided on the Beauty Treats Hair Styling Gel with Aloe Vera



Day 3 I went through the whole process again.... but now it was Monday morning I found myself having to get up really really early so I could fit in the clay rinse...... I tried the new gel and from the minute I applied it on to my hair I knew I had a winner it just worked on my hair and defined the curls......as it dried it didn't go crunchy......and my hair was FANTASTIC......I didn’t even want to wash my hair in the evening to continue to Day 4 that's how good it looked........



So far so good on the Maximum Hydration Method on-wards to Day 4...... from the picture below you can see my progression.........





Xxx

MzansiFro!!!





Thank you for reading this article about Maximum Hydration Method Day 1 - 3. Give your feedback when articles about Maximum Hydration Method Day 1 - 3 very interesting for you. Please share to social media or leave a comment. May be useful. ( Julia )

No comments

Powered by Blogger.